The founders of KidMed have always believed that there had to be a better way to deliver urgent care to infants, children and young adults. We constantly strive to improve on how we deliver that care as we continue to grow. Constructive input from all staff members is always encouraged by the founders and the administrative staff. We are seeking team-oriented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are energetic, enthusiastic and consider yourself passionate about your work, then consider a fulfilling career with KidMed.
To assist the Financial Controller and to provide support to help ensure the efficient operation of the accounting department.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Process Accounts Payable by obtaining appropriate supporting documentation and entering into Quickbooks
- Calculate and check to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Assist with processing vendor payments.
- Work with spreadsheets:draft correspondence as needed.
- Request and process W9’s from vendors
- Reconcile all vendor bank reconciliations as needed
- Provide support to payroll as needed.
- Sort and maintain financial records.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years accounting /booking experience (Accounts Payable required)
- Some post-secondary bookkeeping and accounting courses preferred.
- Experience with Quick Books (required)
- Experience with Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail; high level of accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.