The founders of KidMed have always believed that there had to be a better way to deliver urgent care to infants, children and young adults. We constantly strive to improve on how we deliver that care as we continue to grow. Constructive input from all staff members is always encouraged by the founders and the administrative staff. We are seeking team-oriented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are energetic, enthusiastic and consider yourself passionate about your work, then consider a fulfilling career with KidMed.
The Registration Representative will perform various duties such as registering patients in a fast paced environment, but maintaining the accuracy of how the demographic information is entered. Providing exceptional customer service.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include gathering, reviewing, entering patient information and insurance. Confirming insurance eligibility. Collecting, entering co-pays and balances due at the time of registration. Reconciling money at the end of each shift. Faxing /emailing lab reports to the appropriate parties. Answering incoming phone calls and forward to the appropriate parties. The candidate should have the ability to read and interpret billing statements. Post incoming Account Receivables payments. Attend all required Safety training programs.
- Minimum Education of High School diploma required
- 2-4 years prior front desk registration experience
- Personal Computer experience/Knowledge Electronic Health Records
- Health Insurance experience
- Strong telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA/PHI (Protected Health Information)