Human Resources /Recruitment Manager
The founders of KidMed have always believed that there had to be a better way to deliver urgent care to infants, children and young adults. We constantly strive to improve on how we deliver that care as we continue to grow. Constructive input from all staff members is always encouraged by the founders and the administrative staff. We are seeking team-oriented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are energetic, enthusiastic and consider yourself passionate about your work, then consider a fulfilling career with KidMed.
The primary responsibility of the position will be to work directly with all managers to recruit and retain talented individuals. The candidate will work closely with managers to determine the personnel needs of the company.
- Managing the recruitment process.
- Evaluating candidates’ strengths through evaluations, screening and interviewing.
- Completing necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks, background and drug testing.
- Focusing on retention of work force by analyzing the turnover and conducting
- Creating, updating and maintaining job descriptions and employee handbook.
- Coordinating employee benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and recommending benefit programs to management. Obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids and designing and conducting educational programs on benefits for staff.
- Assisting Managers with orientation coordination
- Assisting with employee counseling, hearing and resolving employee grievances
- Maintains plan for conducting periodic surveys and job evaluations
- Preparing pay budgets
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintains current and historical human resource records
- As well as other general HR duties
- HR/Benefit experience
- Experience in the medical field and recruiting preferred