The founders of KidMed have always believed that there had to be a better way to deliver urgent care to infants, children and young adults. We constantly strive to improve on how we deliver that care as we continue to grow. Constructive input from all staff members is always encouraged by the founders and the administrative staff. We are seeking team-oriented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are energetic, enthusiastic and consider yourself passionate about your work, then consider a fulfilling career with KidMed.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Manager to work for our growing pediatric urgent care practice.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Function as a Nurse as defined in the Nurse job description.
- Defines clinical personnel requirements and position competencies for the practice with the operations team.
- Continuously monitors staffing levels and adjusts as appropriate to meet clinical care and financial objectives.
- Promptly interviews, hires and orients clinical staff with approval of Human Resources.
- Objectively evaluates/ documents performance of personnel and takes corrective action as outlined in this facility’s disciplinary policy.
- Communicating needs, changes and pertinent information to the clinical staff in consistent and ongoing manner. (Staff meetings/ communication log)
- Organizes progressive training and staff meetings to keep the staff current with changes in the facility pertaining to policies and procedures, treatment guidelines and equipment.
- Enforce that staff adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Assists in developing and conducting orientation programs for clinical personnel.
- Communicates effectively with other members of the management team.
- Maintaining record of employee work hours, managing PTO request and approving bi-weekly payroll.
- Managing clinical staff call outs.
- Attending and participating in monthly operational meetings.
- Creating and posting work schedule for all clinical staff in a timely manner.
- Communicates all staff complaints and concerns to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Required to work clinical shifts as determined by Project Manager and operational team.
- Assists with the implementation of the policy and procedure program.
- Serves as a resource person and role model for staff by practicing a level of professionalism that will serve as an example to employees.
- Encourages participation in the facilities activities.
- Valid Registered Nursing License to practice in the state of Virginia
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience in pediatrics
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Emergency/Urgent Care experience (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills