The founders of KidMed have always believed that there had to be a better way to deliver urgent care to infants, children and young adults. We constantly strive to improve on how we deliver that care as we continue to grow. Constructive input from all staff members is always encouraged by the founders and the administrative staff. We are seeking team-oriented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are energetic, enthusiastic and consider yourself passionate about your work, then consider a fulfilling career with KidMed.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work for our growing pediatric urgent care practice.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Nurses are responsible for accessing pediatric patients, administrating oral, rectal, intramuscular and intravenous medications and assisting in procedures. Applicants should be comfortable in performing pediatric venipuncture, IV insertion and maintenance and urinary catheterization. Nurse candidate should be knowledgeable in pediatric pharmacology. Critical thinking and teamwork are essential.
- Graduate of an approved nursing program
- Pediatric experience required
- Pediatric Emergency Department, Hospital Unit , Pediatric Urgent Care experience preferred
- Valid license to practice nursing in the State of Vorginia
- Current certification in PALS, ACLS and BLS
- Yearly HIPAA and bloodborne pathogen training (provided)
Please submit your resume or application to: [email protected]