Did you know that most urgent care centers and emergency rooms are staffed by physicians with little or no pediatric training? All of our pediatric providers go through extensive training in child specific care. Parents frequently bring their children to us for a Fredericksburg strep throat test and for more serious issues such as suspected bone fractures.
Child Medical Care and Testing at KidMed
We perform testing (such as a Fredericksburg strep throat test) on children every day of the year. We also treat many injuries such as cuts, puncture wounds, concussions, animal bites and more. However, if your child has a life-threatening injury, please call 911 and take them to the nearest hospital.
Here are some tests we perform regularly:
- Flu testing in Fredericksburg VA
- RSV testing in Fredericksburg VA
- PCR test in Fredericksburg VA
For added convenience, our office is open from 2 p.m. until 9 p.m. Monday-Friday and until 8 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. We are open 365 days a year.
Reasons to Choose Us for Child Care
When it comes to your child’s medical care, you definitely want a physician who deals with children all day, every day.
Here are some additional reasons to choose us:
- Our molecular tests provide instant results and are more accurate than traditional tests.
- Children are often scared when they are injured and require a specific bedside manner.
- Expert Fredericksburg rsv testing.
- Our facility and pediatric providers are very well connected to leading pediatric specialists.
- We have taken very special precautions for COVID-19 such as protective gear in child sizes.
- Our patients wait outside in their car to be called into the office for extra protection.
Contact Us for a Fredericksburg Strep Throat Test and More
If you’re in need of Fredericksburg flu testing, a strep throat test in Fredericksburg VA, or urgent medical attention for your child, come to KidMed for the best medical care and bedside manner.
Call us at 540-602-7766 or come to our address at:
20 Doc Stone Road
Stafford, VA 22556