Kids aren’t treated like small adults anywhere else they go, so why should they be treated that way at the doctor’s office? When you need Midlothian urgent care for children, make KidMed your first choice. Our pediatric providers specialize only in the care of children, teens and young adults.
Why KidMed Should Be Your First Choice in Urgent Care for Children in Midlothian VA
When the situations arises that your child needs care, and you want quick, affordable Midlothian urgent care for children, come to KidMed because:
- Our staff understand the unique medical needs of children.
- We know how to put kids who are scared and anxious at ease.
- We have great working relationships with local pediatric specialists and can arrange additional care or treatment as needed.
- We offer on-site lab testing, including that for the flu, RSV and COVID-19.
- We offer digital x-rays and removable casts for broken bones.
- We have a kid-friendly atmosphere that won’t expose your child to some of the terrifying images common to adult hospitals.
- We offer telehealth services, when appropriate, for your convenience.
Our award-winning bedside service sets us apart from any other emergency room for children in Midlothian. Our expertise in children’s health can’t be beaten, and we can handle a wide variety of conditions, from puncture wounds and broken bones, to upset stomachs and rashes.
Contact Us for Midlothian Urgent Care for Children
When you need a Midlothian emergency room for your child’s urgent care situation, head to KidMed. Our Southside office is located at 5021 Craig Rath Boulevard Building IV, Midlothian, VA. You can also call us at 804-592-KIDS (5437). Because we know that accidents and illnesses seldom arrive at convenient times, we’re open every day of the week, until 9 p.m. on weekdays and until 8 p.m. on weekends.