You can trust KidMed to give you accurate, prompt Richmond strep throat test options so that you can find out if your child has come down with strep or any related illnesses. We understand how much stress it can create for a parent when they do not know what is wrong but it is clear that the child is sick. To help your family, we offer a comprehensive suite of services that includes strep testing, RSV testing, PCR testing and flu testing in Richmond VA.
A Child-Focused Richmond Strep Throat Test Center
Our Richmond RSV testing site is child-focused on every level. We have child-sized gowns and masks, we have trained pediatric providers who only see children and have a terrific bedside manner. We always seek to put children at ease when they come in for Richmond flu testing and other services, and we have a G-rated facility that will never make them feel nervous or uneasy. We want this to go smoothly, and our staff is dedicated to making it happen.
When you come to us for Richmond strep throat test options and other services, you also get:
- An office that is open 365 days a year
- Connections to area specialists after a PCR test in Richmond VA or any other test
- Urgent care opinions so that you can get in when other offices are closed
- Staff members for RSV testing in Richmond VA and all other tests who really know how to communicate with children
- Pediatric providers with an understanding of what specific ailments children face
What sets us apart is that you come to us for a strep throat test in Richmond VA and you know that your child comes first. Every time. We’ll make sure of it.
How to Contact Us
We are open from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m. from Monday through Friday and until 8 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. If you need a Richmond strep throat test, contact our West End location or give us a call today at 804-422-KIDS (5437).
4687 Pouncey Tract Road
Glen Allen, VA 23059