Here at KidMed, we are dedicated to being the best Woodbridge children’s concussion clinic by putting children first. With every visit. With every patient. That is our mission, and it drives us to offer urgent care services and many other options with a child-centric focus that you’re just not going to get anywhere else. If you’re a parent who wants premium care for their child, this is the clinic you must visit for prompt medical care.
The Vision Behind Our Woodbridge Children’s Concussion Clinic
We treat far more than just concussions; for instance, you can bring your child in for a Woodbridge removable cast, a strep test and much more. No matter what you need, though, we have the same vision every day. We want to be a caring, compassionate clinic that children and their parents can trust for world-class medical services. Here are a few ways that we do that at our Woodbridge children’s concussion clinic:
- We have long hours so that you can bring your child in after a traditional office is closed
- We have child-sized gowns, masks and other equipment
- We have a relaxing and calming atmosphere that is G-rated
- We employ well-trained, experienced pediatricians who only work with children
- If you ever need specialist services that we can’t provide at our children’s concussion clinic in Woodbridge VA, we have relationships with local specialists that we trust. We’ll help you find the care you need.
When you need the best medical care for your child, call us first.
How to Contact Us
As an urgent care center, you can drop by our Woodbridge children’s concussion clinic without an appointment, and we have put our address below, along with our hours. If you do have questions or want to use the telehealth services, though, just call us now at 540-602-7766.
Monday – Friday: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
20 Doc Stone Road
Stafford, VA 22556